- Vintage Scooter, Retro BMX Style
- Perfect for kids and teens, ages 8 and up
- Smooth ride with two 12 inch mag wheels
- Front and rear, hand operated caliper brakes
- Foot room to spare, extra large deck
- Grip tape to prevent slipping and sliding
Take it back to the golden era of the ’80s and ’90s BMX with the Razor Flashback kick scooter–Razor’s homage to the early days of BMX and the company’s Californian heritage. As fun to look at as it is to ride, the Flashback is a bold-colored feast for the eyes and soul. With dual hand brakes sitting atop the BMX-inspired riser handlebar, you can make easy and intuitive stops on this smooth ride. That smoothness comes from the two 12-inch (305 mm) mag wheels that provide exceptional bump-absorption for those moments when the asphalt or sidewalk loses its composure. The extra-large deck gives you plenty of room to stand on. Designed for riders ages 8 and up, the Flashback is truly the nostalgic stuff of dreams.